DESCRIPTION: Babies develop their hand-eye co-ordination at around six months. At this age they are more mobile and begin to improve their fine motor skills. The co-ordination between both their hands, also improves.
The Ball/Egg/Peg with Cup make a great first puzzle for a baby as it offers a variation of the development of the palmer grasp and the co-ordination of both hands together.
These toys are ideal for children around 9 months, because at this age they are naturally interested in fitting things together which also improves their cognitive skills.
- Great first puzzle for your little one.
- Helps in developing the variation of the palmer grasp.
- Improves their hand eye coordination.
- Perfect aid to improve their fine motor skills and cognitive skills.
AGE GUIDANCE: 9 months+
MATERIALS USED: Handcrafted from Ivory wood and sealed with Beeswax making it completely safe for children.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties, so keeping them clean is simple.
- Wooden toys can be wiped with a dry cloth for daily maintenance and cleaning.
- No Soaking. Never submerge wooden toys in the water.
- Do not leave them in a direct sunlight.
- You can moisturize wooden toys by apllying Coconut oil or olive oil sparingly with a washcloth. Then let it dry.