|Usually delivered in 4-6 working days|
|Free Shipping on orders above Rs. 500|
DESCRIPTION: The Munari Mobile is the first in the series of Montessori Mobiles. It is designed for babies from 2- 12 weeks old, but you can use it for as long as your baby shows interest.
The newborn is unable to see colour so the Munari Mobile is made of black and white geometrical patterns with a plastic sphere, to give the child the greatest contrast in shades, which helps the baby develop his ability to explore the world visually. This mobile moves very slowly by natural air flow which allows the child to observe it with great concentration.
The mobile should be hung above the infant€™s floor bed from a mobile hanger or ceiling hook, about 30cm distance from the child'seyes. It is a visual mobile and not meant to be grasped. The baby should be alert and awake while €˜working€™ with the mobile. It is designed to develop concentration and tracking skills.
The mobile is made using Non-Toxic paint. All pieces are solid wood. For safety purposes, we have used a light weight plastic sphere instead of the traditional glass sphere. This mobile is only for visual purpose and is advised to keep this product out of the reach of children under 5.
- The Munari Mobile is the first in the series of Montessori Mobiles.
- It is designed for babies from 2- 12 weeks old, but you can use it for as long as your baby shows interest.
- The Munari Mobile is made of black and white geometrical patterns balanced of a plastic sphere.
- This mobile moves very slowly by natural airflow which allows the child to observe it with great concentration.
- Helps the baby develop his ability to explore the world visually.
AGE GUIDANCE: 0 months+
MATERIALS USED: Handcrafted from Ivory wood and Painted with non-toxic colours making it completely safe for children.
The different components are not assembled, because the wires become entangled in transport, but everything needed to assemble the mobile is included.
In the box, you'll find:
- One Interlocking Hanger
- Three monochrome wooden shapes
- One plastic sphere
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties, so keeping them clean is simple.
- Wooden toys can be wiped with a dry cloth for daily maintenance and cleaning.
- No Soaking. Never submerge wooden toys in the water.
- Do not leave them in direct sunlight.
- You can moisturize wooden toys by applying Coconut oil or olive oil sparingly with a washcloth. Then let it dry.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India
The Nestery presents Thasvi, a brand that understands the importance of children's safety. The brand ensures that its unique, handcrafted wooden toys are completely child-safe and, importantly, accessible to all.