ROLLING BELL CYLINDER
DESCRIPTION: Babies can grasp an object from the moment they are born. This is an involuntary movement called the “grasping reflex”. But, by the time the little ones are three months or four months old, they’ll be actively trying to grasp things with both hands.
The Montessori rolling bell cylinder is a perfect toy that can be offered to your child to improve his grasping skills. Your child will love the pleasant sound that the bell makes when he grasps the toy and transfers it from one hand to the other.
The rattle can also be used to encourage the child to move forward by placing it nearby, as they will love crawling to this toy, and chasing it as it rolls away improving their tracking skills.
This rattle helps the child develop gross motor skills as well as stimulates the sense of touch, sight, and hearing in infants.
- The Montessori rolling bell cylinder is a perfect toy that can be offered to your child to improve his grasping skills.
- The sound of the rolling bell encourages the child to crawl improving his motor skills.
- Improves the tracking skills and helps the child develop concentration.
- Stimulates the sense of touch, sight and hearing in infants.
AGE GUIDANCE: 3 months+
MATERIALS USED: Handdcrafted from Ivory wood and sealed with Beeswax making it completely safe for children.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties, so keeping them clean is simple.
- Wooden toys can be wiped with a dry cloth for daily maintenance and cleaning.
- No Soaking. Never submerge wooden toys in the water.
- Do not leave them in a direct sunlight.
- You can moisturize wooden toys by apllying Coconut oil or olive oil sparingly with a washcloth. Then let it dry.