DESCRIPTION: This set is actually 3 in 1! The wooden ring stackers are a great toy for babies and toddlers. This Montessori inspired toy is designed to encourage the development of fine motor skills and hand eye coordination.
The first stage can be introduced to the child around 9 months and the remaining well into his toddlerhood as per the child’s interest.
The first set consists of wide wooden rings. The large centre of the rings will help the child to be successful with their limited hand-eye coordination and wrist development.
The second stage is a set of discs with a small center. This material helps the toddler develop hand-eye coordination by placing the discs one after the other in the dowel. This helps the child to refine their hand-eye coordination and aid in wrist development.
The third stage is a set of graded, wooden rings. The concept of putting the rings in the correct order, from large to small, helps them learn size gradation as they stack the rings on a dowel. Since the shape and the size of the rings and discs are varying, it helps the child practice the different finger grasps required to stack each set.
- 3 in 1! Yes, this beautiful handmade wooden rings stacker set is a great toy for babies as well as toddlers.
- Helps the child practice the different finger grasps required to stack each set.
- Aids development of wrist movement
- Encourages the development of fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Helps learning size gradation.
AGE GUIDANCE: 9 months+
MATERIALS USED: Handcrafted from Ivory wood and sealed with organic oil blends making it completely safe for children.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties, so keeping them clean is simple.
- Wooden toys can be wiped with a dry cloth for daily maintenance and cleaning.
- No Soaking. Never submerge wooden toys in the water.
- Do not leave them in a direct sunlight.
- You can moisturize wooden toys by apllying Coconut oil or olive oil sparingly with a washcloth. Then let it dry.