The Jurassic World (Coloured)
The dinosaur set would be a great addition to any play space. These figurines will inspire imaginative play as it helps transfer your kid to the pre-historic times, awakening curiosity about science.
Pretend Play forms an essential part of a child’s development. It is a major feature of a child’s social and cognitive development. Pretend play also offers the perfect opportunity to expose children to new vocabulary. They often come out with words or phrases that we had no idea they knew!
These dinosaur toys are made from one of the highest quality natural wood – beech wood and are hand-painted with water-based paints making it completely child-safe. It would be a great addition to any play space.
The set includes six dinosaur figurines;
- Tyrannosaurus Rex: Possibly the most well-known Dinosaur. It is said to be very huge and ferocious by nature.
- Triceratops: One of the most recognizable dinosaurs, with its three horns and bony frill around the back of its head.
- Brontosaurus: It is one of the most recognizable dinosaurs, with its three horns and bony frill around the back of its head.
- Stegosaurus: One of the most easily identifiable dinosaurs, due to the distinctive plates rising vertically along the rounded back and the two pairs of spikes near the end of the tail.
- Spinosaurus: This was the largest carnivorous dinosaur with an amazing sail coming out of its back.
- Pterodactylus: Pterodactylus was a flying reptile and was a member of a larger group of flying reptiles called Pterosaurs. Pterodactylus is not a dinosaur but also lived in the Jurassic Period.
3 – 12 years
Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties, so keeping them clean is simple.
- Wooden toys can be wiped with a dry cloth for daily maintenance and cleaning.
- No Soaking. Never submerge wooden toys in the water.
- Do not leave them in a direct sunlight.
- You can moisturize wooden toys by applying Coconut oil or olive oil sparingly with a washcloth. Then let it dry.