Wooden Clasping Beads
DESCRIPTION: Once the baby discovers his/her hands and starts to figure out how they work, a world of learning awaits.
By age 6-8 months, baby will develop enough hand coordination to be able to shift toys from hand to hand more easily.
They learn to examine them as they transfer objects from hand to hand, turn them from side to side, and twist them upside down.
At this point, the wooden clasping beads is a perfect toy as the elasticity of the toy encourages the child to use both hands and also teach cause and effect.
- The wooden beads are perfect for the child to grasp.
- The elasticity of the toy encourages the child to use both hands and also teach cause and effect.
- It can also be hung above the child and used as a tactile mobile to encourage the baby to grasp, bat or kick improving their motor skills.
AGE GUIDANCE: 3 months+
MATERIALS USED: Handcrafed from Neem wood and sealed with organic oil blends making it completely child safe.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties, so keeping them clean is simple.
- Wooden toys can be wiped with a dry cloth for daily maintenance and cleaning.
- No Soaking. Never submerge wooden toys in the water.
- Do not leave them in a direct sunlight.
- You can moisturize wooden toys by apllying Coconut oil or olive oil sparingly with a washcloth. Then let it dry.