Candle Kit - Glass Painting
These pretty candle jars can be lit up for any festive or special occasion.
- You learn how to paint designs on a curved glass surface using outliner and glass colours. This will give you the confidence to test your artistic skills on other glass articles.
- You also learn how to fill the containers with gel wax.
- Not only have you gained hands-on proficiency here, but you have also made some very useful candles in your own design.
- When lit, the glass colours emit a beautiful aura.
- Glass tumblers: 3
- Candle wax flakes: 1 sachet
- Wicks: 1 sachet
- Glass paints: 3 colours
- Brush: 1
- 3D glass-paint outliner: 1 tube
- Instruction manual
21 x 21 x 8 (cms)
8 years onwards
Glass, candle wax flakes, glass paint and outliner, paper (manual), plastic (brush)
HOW TO USE
This art and craft activity can be completed in 3 stages:
- You need to decide on the design which you would like to paint. This design is drawn on the curved glass surface using the 3D black outliner.
- Once dry, the inset areas of the design are filled with the free-flowing glass colours, directly using the bottle nozzles.
- After the artwork is complete, the glass containers are filled with molten gel wax, taking care not to submerge the candle wicks.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India