Finger Painting Kit
The Toykraft coloured instruction manual will guide the parent on tips and the usefulness of finger painting for art skills in toddlers and preschoolers.
- The manual describes different methods of finger-painting, dilution of colours, colour mixing, and some intricate blending not achievable with brushes and precautions to be taken.
- Finger painting is so addictive that it does not stop after the first or second effort but continues on as the toddler get completely hooked on to this art form. Subsequently, it discovers deeper facets of the art skills and comes out with amazing pictures that would not have been possible with a paintbrush.
- The nails can be used for etching, signing and creating borders. Toddlers can even use the spatula provided in the kit to get the effect of nails.
- Non-toxic paints in pots 5 (Yellow, Blue, Green, Red and White)
- Pre-printed templates -18
- Blank Templates - 4
- Colour mixing palette -1
- Spatula - 1
- Instruction manual
AGE GUIDANCE3+ years
Non-toxic washable paints printed templates, Plastic Colour mixing palette, spatula Pper templated
HOW TO PLAY
Finger Painting is especially suited for very young children who cannot paint with a brush. Finger painting serves as a perfect launch-pad for them to experiment with colour and as a form of their expression and individuality. Getting their fingers into the child-safe paints, mixing colours, learning cause and effect from inside - the pot to outside - on the paper is a thrilling experience provided by this Toykraft Finger Painting kit.