Glass Painted Sparkling Gel Candles
Save 0% Save %
Original price Rs. 0.00 - Original price Rs. 0.00
Original price Rs. 0.00
Rs. 799.00 - Rs. 799.00
Current price Rs. 799.00
The design is made on a curved glass surface using the 3D black outliner.
- You learn how to paint designs on a curved glass surface using outliner and glass colors. This will give you the confidence to test your artistic skills on other glass articles.
- You also learn how to fill the containers with gel wax. By doing so you get hands-on experience on this Art and Craft activity.
- Not only have you gained proficiency here, but you have also made some very useful candles in your own design.
- When lit the glass colors emit a beautiful aura.
- The pretty wine glasses can be lit up for any festive or special occasion. The best part about them is that the glass-painted candles can be reused by filling them again with gel wax.
- Terracotta pots: 3
- Terracotta lids: 3
- Metallic acrylic paints: 3
- Paint brush: 1
- Candle Wax: 1 packet
- Candle wicks: 3
- Adhesive : 1
- Metallic decor
- Instruction manual
POP Pots, acrylic paint, candle wax, candle wicks and adhesive
HOW TO PLAY
- The Art and Craft activity can be completed in 3 stages: You need to decide on the design which you would like to paint. This design is made on the curved glass surface using the 3D black outliner.
- Once dry, the inset areas of the design are filled with the free-flowing glass colours through the bottle nozzles.
- After the artwork is complete, the wine glasses are filled with molten gel wax taking care not to submerge the candle wicks.