Mould & Paint - Dinos and Fish
This mold and paint activity kit offers a perfect alternative fun way to keep kids busy, learning essential life skills, and using their imagination. They get exposed to practical skills such as dexterity, material assembly, and much more. The final results look quite spectacular.
- You can use them as showpieces or as fridge magnets.
- This art & craft Mold and paint activity yields as many as 114 fridge magnets which can be proudly displayed. You would never have expected to see such an amazing art transformation.
- This kit is also an ideal gift for kids for all occasions Easter, Christmas, Thanks Giving, Birthdays etc.
- Moulds: 14
- Tempera paints: 7 colours
- Plaster of Paris: 2 packets
- Blunt-edged penknife: 1
- Adhesive: 1
- Paint brush: 1
- Magnetic sheet: 1
- Instruction manual
33 x 25 x 6 (cms)
5 years onwards
Plaster of Paris, plastic mould, adhesive, brush, blunt-edged penknife, tempera color
HOW TO USE
- First, you need to make a thick paste of the plaster of Paris powder mixed with water. This is then poured in the cavities of the moulds and allowed to dry.
- Once dry, paint them using the tempera colours provided.
- For use as fridge magnets, stick the rubberized magnets on the back using craft glue.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India