Make Madhubani Memorable
Team Nestery wishes you a Happy Navratri!
This is a real Madhubani art treat wherein you have done your bit for the community by popularizing this great art form to a new and younger audience. Children in India will be encouraged to understand and delve with traditional art. Most of the traditional art forms are simple and reveal innocence uncomplicated by modernism. This is why they can appeal to children who are not often exposed to a rich and old culture.
- A little exposure and brief explanation offered in the Traditional art book offered in the Toykraft madhubani painting kit will get them thinking and seeing differently.
- Newsprint style printed sheets Binding board cut-outs: 3
- Marker pen: 1
- Adhesive: 2
- White acrylic paint: 1 bottle
- Tempera paints: 1 canister of 6 colours
- Brush: 1
- Moulds: 2
- Petroleum jelly: 1 jar
- Masking tape: 1
- Coloured illustrated puzzle set: 2
- Templates depicting Madhubani art form: 4
- Sand in assorted colours: 7
- Spatula: 1
- Papier Mache book: 1
- Madhubani Art puzzles Book: 1
- Instruction Manual
AGE GUIDANCE7+ years
printed sheets, Binding board, Marker pen, Adhesive Acrylic paint, Tempera paints, Brush, Moulds Petroleum jelly, Masking tape, Sand in assorted colours Spatula
HOW TO PLAY
Two sets of illustrated puzzles serve as an inspiration for children as the pictures selected - Sun, fish peacock and natural forms will appeal to them. The picture templates In this Toykraft madhubani painting kit carry the Madhubani art form that is specially created considering a younger target audience. You do line-work or fill coloured sand in the empty spaces.