Mould & Paint
This Toykraft art & craft Mould and paint activity yields as many as 18 articles which can be proudly displayed. You would never have expected to see such an amazing art transformation.
- This kit is also an ideal birthday gifts for kids girls 7 to 10 year. This mold and paint activity kit offers a perfect alternative fun way to keep kids busy, learning essential life skills, and using their imagination.
- They get exposed to practical skills such as dexterity, material assembly, and much more. The final results look quite spectacular.
- You can use them as showpieces or as fridge magnets.
- Plaster of Paris: 1
- Packet Molds : 18
- Tempera paints: 6 colours
- Paint brush : 1
- Adhesive :1
- Nylon thread: 1
- Disc magnets: 9
- Instruction Manual
AGE GUIDANCE5+ years
POP & Plastic Mould , Tempera color , Adhesive ,Nylon Threat ,Disc Magnet
HOW TO PLAY
- First you need to make a thick paste of the plaster of Paris powder mixed with water. This is then poured in the cavities of the molds and allowed to dry.
- Once dry, paint them using the tempera colours provided.
- For use as fridge magnets, stick the rubberised magnets on the back using craft glue. Wall displays from these articles are made by looping nylon thread in the casts during molding with plaster of Paris.