Paper Quilling - First Forrays
This Paper Quilling kit will provide first forays for kids into making different coil shapes such as tight coils and loose coils in assorted shapes like teardrop, marquise, heart, etc. Other shapes include V shape, feelers, contoured peg, triangle & many more. This craft activity offers a fun way to keep kids busy, learning essential life skills, and using their imagination.
- They get exposed to practical skills such as dexterity, material assembly, and much more.
- Great gifting option to kids of ages 7 and above as a kit. Finished personalized Paper Quilled greeting cards are a great gift for friends and family!
- Quilling paper:100 strips in 10 colours
- Blank greeting cards: 6
- Gemstone: 1 pkt
- Adhesive : 1
- Paper quilling tool: 1
- Paper quilling book
AGE GUIDANCE7+ years
Paper Strip, Blank card paper , Adhesive Gemstone, Plastic Paper quilling tool
HOW TO PLAY
- The comprehensive booklet from Toykraft on Paper Quilling will guide the Hobbyist in this Artwork of making assorted paper quilled shapes.
- Once the individual shapes have been created, they are then glued in a mosaic-like fashion, making a picture out of several smaller shapes.
- The greeting cards can be embellished with artificial gemstones