Stylish Hair Bands & Hair Clips
Team Nestery wishes you a Happy Navratri!
This DIY arts and crafts kit for tweens will unleash your child's creativity. Their crafting talents are improved as they make these beautiful quilled pieces. The completed quilled creations look beautiful and can be worn for many a special occasion.
- This is a great do-it-yourself kit to make outstanding tic-tac hair clips and hairbands. It is ideal for craft enthusiasts and all who believe in personalizing gifts rather than just going for the ready-made options. You will definitely receive many compliments on your accessory choice when you're wearing any one of the hair clips or hair bands you've crafted.
- It is a great gift idea to present someone with these fashion accessories. Better still, present this kit to someone who has creative skills.
Note: Small parts! Please ensure adult supervision at all times.
- Colored Paper quilling strips (5 mm): 100
- Colored Paper quilling strips (3 mm): 100
- Paper quilling tool: 1
- Paper quilling comb: 1
- Tic-tac clips: 6
- Hair bands: 2
- Snap-fit Clip: 1
- Adhesive: 1
- Glitter glue: 1
- Gem stones: 1 packet
- Circular clip inserts: 16
- Instruction Manual: 2
AGE GUIDANCE7+ years
Paper, Tic Tac Metal Clip Plastic Hair Band snap clip Adhesive Gem Glitter Glue , Circular metal clip
HOW TO PLAY
This Toykraft kit contains all the components required to make an assortment of paper quilled hair accessories. The manual on paper quelling will guide the hobbyist in this craft of making different coil shapes such as tight coils and loose coils in assorted shapes like teardrop, marquise, heart etc. Other shapes include v shape, feelers, contoured peg, open heart, tendril etc. These shapes are stuck to one another to form patterns that can be used on hair bands and hair clips.