Little Sous Chef's Real Kitchen Tools
|Usually delivered in 4-6 working days|
|Free Shipping on orders above Rs. 500|
This set consists of three important tools little sous chefs can safely use in the kitchen for important meal prep processes like chopping, squeezing, pounding, etc.
- The handmade wooden knife and cutting board set has been specifically designed to be safe for toddlers and young children and promotes the learning and enjoyment of food preparation alongside their parents!
- This safe and fun set helps children to learn how to safely participate in meal preparation while developing independence, fine and gross motor skills. Not only will your child enjoy spending time in the kitchen working alongside you to help prepare food. Montessori knife and cutting board - our wooden knife is designed so that it will not cut through skin.
- Our wooden knife easily cuts through fruits, vegetables, cheese, dough, soft nuts, and many more items. It can easily be used to cut bananas, peeled apple slice, strawberry, avocado, walnuts, cashews, cheese, cake, peeled cucumber slice , peeled guava slice, raspberry, blueberry, bell pepper slices and Boiled potato.Wooden citrus squeezer- Make the most of your oranges, sweet limes, lemons, and other citrus fruits and make freshly squeezed juice with an artisanal piece of rustic elegance.
- Wooden citrus squeezer is a must-have for juicing enthusiasts. So now, all the requests to independently make lemonade can now be easily accommodated. Wooden mortar and pestle - Kids love pounding and it’s a great skill for kids to learn. Helps them enhance gross motor skills.
- Can be used to pound peppercorns, garlic, spices, etc. Young children as well as older children can use these for heuristic play, pretend play and open-ended play ~ multitude of options
NOTE: Safety first! This product has sharp points. Please ensure adult supervision.
- Montessori knife
- Cutting board
- Citrus squeezer
- Mortar and pestle
20 cm x 10 cm x 5 cm
3 years and above
- As far as possible just wipe dry with a wet cloth. If required, light quick gentle soap wash.
- Do not soak at all. Coat with olive oil or other food-safe oil after every 3 to 5 washes. Let it completely dry before storing it.
- Do not use it in the dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, or oven.
- Do not expose to extreme heat (e.g. hot water).
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Toyroom, a brand focused on bringing the very best handcrafted wooden and natural toys for tickling the imagination, creating wonder and sparking joy in Indian children and their families alike! Toyroom started out importing high-quality German toys, but recently moved to a 'Make in India' motto, supporting local artisans. The brand's creative energies are focused on making products that keep the the child’s best interest, fun, at the core of all creations, alongside the parent’s best interest, learning!