100% Organic Oats Porridge Mix | USDA Organic Certified | 200g.
- Oats are famous for Beta-Glucan, a soluble fibre which promotes heart health and healthy gut bacteria.
- Oats are known to have high levels of Manganese, an essential mineral for bone health and nutrient metabolism.
- Oats are an excellent source of molybdenum,an essential mineral which activates enzymes that help break down harmful sulfites and prevent toxins from building up in the body.
- Oats are also a very good source of phosphorus as well as a good source of copper, biotin, vitamin B1, magnesium, dietary fiber, chromium and zinc
- Oats are a good source of Protein and Iron.
- Cooking Time: Under 5 min on medium flame.
- Expiry: 9 months from Packaging
100% Organic Oats Porridge Mix. Wt: 200g.
19 cm x 16 cm x 6 cm
6 months and above
1. Organic Oats
Approx. composition per 100 g, Energy 430.55 k Cal, Carbohydrates 70.84 g, Sugar 2.99 g, Protein 13.42 g, Total Fat 10.39 , Dietary Fibre 11.69 g, Calcium 55.41 mg, Iron 6.49 mg
- Wash your hands and make sure all utensils are clean
- Add 100ml of water to 2 tbsp of this porridge powder little by little and mix well
- Cook the mixture on a medium flame for 5 minutes
- Keep stirring continuously to avoid lumps
- Adjust the porridge consistency as desired
- Add a little Ghee and serve lukewarm.
India-Organic, USDA-Organic, Jaivik Bharat, FSSAI
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents TummyFriendly Foods, a brand of homemade, certified-organic baby food. All TummyFriendly products are certified organic by both the USDA and India, with no added sugar, no added salt, no milk, no chemical additives, no pesticides and no GMO ingredients. Instead, they are made with sprouted whole grains, sprouted pulses, vegetables, fruit and nuts for bio-available nutrition, for the best absorption into the little tummies