Charcoal Bamboo Insert (For Pocket Diapers & Diwas Diaper Covers) - Pack of 1
This insert is made of 6 layers. Top and bottom layers are made of bamboo charcoal and the 6- middle layers are made of thirsty micro terry. It can last for 3-4 hours. It soaks and dries very fast, is anti-bacterial, anti fungal and works great with pocket diapers.
- Charcoal bamboo inserts for cloth diaper absorbs odor and toxin well, making it an excellent baby caring option.
- Charcoal bamboo is highly porous, making it highly effective for moisture removal and humidification.
- When the air is too dry, charcoal bamboo releases its own moisture, thus adjusting the humidity in the air.
- Bamboo Charcoal is made of bamboo by means of a pyrolysis process. It is known to have high porosity.
- Various impurities or foreign matter will be absorbed over the wide surface area of the charcoal.
- Thermal regulating- Ensures that you are warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Breathable and absorbs up to 60% more than cotton
1 Charcoal Bamboo Insert