Organic Raidana - Swaddle
Our breathable and comfortable Organic cotton swaddles help to reduce the risk of overheating and are gentle against the sensitive skin of your little munchkin.
- Hand-block printed by traditional Ajrakh artisans in naturally hypoallergenic indigo and haldi colours.
- Part of our "Zoo Treat" poem collection. Conscious of the environmental impact, it comes packed in plastic-free, reusable muslin bag.
- Makes for a great gender-neutral gift!
Please avoid tight swaddling around the hips and legs due to the risk of hip dysplasia and interference with sensory regulation. Arms-out swaddling is preferable, as this allows caregivers to notice the babys early hunger cues. Any loose bedding for babies should be used only with close adult supervision to minimise suffocation hazard. It is best not to swaddle babies above 3 months of age or those already starting to roll over, as they may get trapped face down and be unable to right themselves.
Size44" x 44"
AGE GUIDANCE0-3 Months
- Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not soak.
- Dry in shade.
- Do not dry-clean.
- Warm iron as required. The fabric will become softer with each wash.
- Natural dyed colours evolve over time, and with long exposures to the sun.