ORGANIC MUSLIN 2-PC ARTISANAL SWADDLE SET
Designed and Made in India, our limited-edition organic cotton natural dyed swaddles are inspired by original read-aloud poems that speak of the spontaneity of childhood and our cultural values.
A gender-neutral gift, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive game tag, ready for gifting.
The gift set contains: 1 x Tara print swaddle and 1 x Raidana swaddle.
Size: 44 x 44 Inches
- Machine wash in gentle cycle with similar colors or hand wash.
- Dry in shade. Do not bleach. Do not dry-clean.
- Warm iron the swaddle as required. Naturally dyed colors evolve over time, and with long exposures to the sun they tend to fade.
- Recommended washing the swaddles with water before use.
- The Tara swaddle is hand-screen printed with medicinally rich herbal colors derived from pomegranate and turmeric in Gujarat.
- The Raidana print swaddle is hand block-printed by traditional Ajrakh printers in a remote village in Kutch in Gujarat.
- Ajrakh is a technique of resist hand block printed, practiced exclusively in only two villages in the region.
- The subtle variations in color and printing are part of the making process.
100% Organic cotton