Unisex Organic Checks Print Angarakha Top + Red Pants
Our limited edition 100% organic cotton baby clothing is uniquely designed for gender-neutral gifting. Inspired by an original read-aloud poem, 'Little Koi wants to fly'.
- Angarakha top: The kite string print is hand-block printed using madder herb by a traditional Ajrakh family in Gujarat. Tie-up closures and flat seams for ease of wearing and fit. Stitching detail on the neckline adds stability and aesthetic value.
- Pant: Deep red pants dyed with GOTS certified azo-free colours. Elasticated waistband and bottom hem. Part of our Little Koi wants to fly poem collection.
- Conscious of minimising waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
1 x Angarakha top and 1 x Pants
- Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not soak.
- Dry in shade.
- Do not dry-clean.
- Warm iron as required.
- The fabric will become softer with each wash.