Organic Gift Set - Dohar + Mustard Seed Pillow + Bolster +Maracas
Our organic cotton toddler gift set is uniquely gender-neutral. Perfect for outdoor or indoor use and is a part of our Zoo Treat poem collection.
The motifs are hand-block printed and indigo dyed by traditional Ajrakh craftspeople in rural Gujarat. Conscious of minimising waste, the set comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- The soft reversible indigo has printed animals on one side and checks pattern on the other.
- Complemented by a mustard seed pillow, a pair of bolster pillows and a pair of wooden maracas.
- The mustard seeds pillow is hand embroidered by traditional Lambadi women artisans in rural south India.
- Experts believe that it conforms to head shape, allows air circulation, and helps to prevent flat head syndrome.
- Mustard is also known to keep colds away due to its natural warming properties.
- Ergonomically shaped handles are perfect for a child's grip or for you to shake shake shake!
- The maracas are crafted from sustainably sourced rubber wood and painted with child-friendly water-based colours.
Please avoid using pillows, cushions and loose bedding for children under the age of 12 months to minimize risks of suffocation and SIDS. Babies should always be put to sleep on their back, on a firm and flat surface, without any loose bedding, pillows or cushions near them.
1 Indigo printed Organic Cotton Dohar
1 Lion face Organic Cotton Mustard seeds Pillow
2 Organic Cotton Bolsters
2 Wooden Maracas
36 inch x 50 inch
1 year and above
Organic Cotton, Sustainable Sourced Rubber Wood
- Machine or hand wash pillow and bolster covers and blanket with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours.
- Do not soak. Do not bleach. Do not dry-clean.
- The fabric will become softer with each wash.
- The colour might bleed for the first couple of washes.
- Warm iron as required. Indigo colour is sensitive to citric content.
- Natural dyed colours evolve over time, and with long exposures to the sun.
- Keep the bolster and pillow filler in strong sunlight occasionally. Do not wash. Wipe clean maracas with a damp cloth.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN