Organic Kids Gift Set - Raidana Print Kapok Pillow and Maracas
Our limited edition organic cotton baby products are uniquely designed for gender-neutral gifting. Inspired by an original read-aloud poem titled 'Zoo Treat'.
Conscious of minimising waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Toddler pillows are designed to be a perfect bedtime companion for your little ones. Buttery soft and comfortable they are filled with 100% hypoallergenic semal that is safe and more friendly to your munchkin's health.
- The outer cover are hand block printed with turmeric and indigo colours.
- The pillow inserts are made in West Bengal while the pillow covers are printed and stitched in Gujarat.
- Wooden Maracas are crafted from sustainably sourced rubber wood and painted with child-friendly water based colours.
- Ergonomically shaped handles are perfect for a child's grip or for you to shake shake shake!
Please avoid using pillows, cushions and loose bedding for children under the age of 12 months to minimize risks of suffocation and SIDS. Babies should always be put to sleep on their back, on a firm and flat surface, without any loose bedding, pillows or cushions near them.
1 Organic Raidana Print Kapok Pillow
2 Wooden Maracas
9 inch x 14 inch
1 year and above
Pillow cover: 100% organic cotton
Pillow insert: Cotton with kapok silk cotton filling.
Filled with 100% hypoallergenic semal
Wooden Maracas: Sustainably sourced rubber wood
- Put the inner pillow occasionally in the sun for natural cleaning.
- The cover can be removed for washing in cold water with mild detergent.
- Do not soak. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Iron cover as required.
- Wipe clean maracas with a damp cloth.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN