Achievers Trio & Ramayan (Bundle of 4 Books)
This series includes actor Raj Kapoor, freedom fighter Bhagat Singh and the courageous Neerja Bhanot.
- Bhagat Singh: In spite of his young age, freedom fighter Bhagat Singh’s bravery, boldness and sincerity shone through his actions. His sacrifice for the country led to an awakening amongst the people and paved the way for Independence. Read about his awe-inspiring journey in this book. Paperback, 30 pp, 9789354454516
- Raj Kapoor: The greatest ‘showman’ in the history of Indian entertainment, actor, producer and director Raj Kapoor has had a tremendous influence on Indian cinema. His journey in cinema started at the age of 10 and spanned close to 80 films over 55 years. Learn about his life and legacy in the pages of this book. Paperback, 30 pp, 9789354457371
- Neerja Bhanot: Model and flight attendant Neerja Bhanot’s resilience and determination in the face of danger, and even death, will never be forgotten. Read about the life of the youngest Ashok Chakra award winner, whose act of courage has left a tremendous mark on many young men and women of the country. Paperback, 30 pp, 9789354459467
- An Illustrated Ramayan: The great Indian mythology, now in the form of a book for kids. Ramayan is the story of a brave prince named Ram who becomes a king, his beautiful devoted wife Sita and loyal brother Laxman, and their 14-year adventure. Faced with dangerous circumstances, powerful enemies and mystical creatures, the three must survive in the perilous jungles in order to return to their beloved home, Ayodhya. Ramayan is a story of family, friendship, devotion, brotherhood, courage and, above all, love. Packed with life lessons and thousand-years-old wisdom, this is a must-read for all ages. This set contains an enthralling interactive game that will take children on a wild adventure with the royal trio. Buckle up and let's dive in! Hardbound, 56 pages, 9789354572296
- Bhagat Singh, Raj Kapoor, and Neerja Bhanot 29.7 cm x 21 cm x 0.5 cm (A4)
- An Illustrated Ramayan 24 cm x 36 cm x 1 cm
3 to 10 years
Inside pages 120gsm paper, cover 300gsm map litho with matte lamination
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND
The Nestery presents Yug, a brand that believes every child should be well-versed in their culture and history. Yug represents the lessons that future generations can learn from our cultural legacy and bountiful past. Centuries and millennia of learnings and stories are now distilled for new generations, to serve as beacons for the future.